Save Time & Money When It's Time to Apply
Go4Ivy calculates accurate, unbiased chances of admission for freshmen and sophomores based on the student's PSAT scores and current academic and extracurricular activities. Finding out your chances of admission early allows you to know if you're on track to get into your dream colleges and make changes to your class schedule and/or extracurricular activities while you still have time to make an impact on your application.
Some advantages of finding out your chances of admission early:
- Know where you stand at your top choice colleges while you still have time to improve your profile
- Save time and money on campus visits by focusing on colleges that you have the best chances of getting into
- Clearly identify reach, likely and safety schools to help you build a balanced college list
Find Out Your Chances of Admission Now…
A great planning tool! See if you are on track to get into your top choice colleges. Your percentage chances of admission will be calculated based on your academic and extracurricular achievements and current test scores (PSAT, SAT, ACT, SAT Subject Tests). Or, run a "what-if" scenario based on your projected test scores and achievements. One free revision of test scores and/or GPA is included in the price of the report.
Each chances of admission report includes:
- Your personal percentage chances of admission based on 100+ variables and unique algorithms for each college.
- Each college's overall admission rate to help put your chances in perspective.
- One revision of test scores, class rank, and/or GPA for the colleges selected on original order.
- Money back guarantee for incorrect predictions.
Chances of admission reports are priced by the number of colleges selected:
$7 per college
$35 for 7 colleges (includes 2 free!)
A free revision of test scores and/or GPA is included in the price of each report.
Providing your profile information takes about 10 minutes and your report will be available within seconds thanks to our powerful technology.